Friday, July 30, 2010

Crystal Tree Ideas


I really need to be out working on orders... but I will get to it in a moment... Here is one of the most popular concepts that I have emailed to me. How to replicate it? Well you definitely need an extra large premium manzanita branch. You can settle with a "mini" version by purchasing a premium sale 4 pack, but if you want to accomplish the table presence this centerpiece has, you will need something very very large. Keep in mind in the photo, how small the table is. Chances are you will be using a 60" round at your wedding, instead of this accent table used in the photo, so the 3' trees are a great choice, but again, if you want something as dramatic as this, the larger, fuller branch is the way to go. Making a special request is always good, and letting me know you want the "tree" like branches, with a long trunk for potting.

No comments:

Post a Comment